I don't see speeds on their site. Around here, satellite internet is capped, so it's good they don't. Price is probably similar to here.
Well, it wasn't the Lowes guy. I forgot we set the appt for Renewal by Andersen, but they had to reschedule for tomorrow. After the local guy...
I've seen more than usual this fall, and they all have more black.
Which would require eating lots of bacon so....................WIN WIN.
So, Lowes guy coming at 2 pm, then another guy I called last Thurs. coming at about 7pm. He's a local guy who runs an ad in the paper every week...
Seriously. WTH is wrong with them.
That's nice sized Oak. Git 'er dun. Should be good to go in about 30 years or so.:rofl: :lol:
Soooo helpful. :picard:
Hmmm, you too, eh?:)
Our fridge is about 5-6 years old, and the door has sagged almost since new, and the light quit working a couple years ago. I think it's the...
An hour from now is a long way off for some of 'em.
Whoa, dat ain't right. And, welcome aboard.
Condolences to the family.
Life. Glad the little one is ok. When I see that kind of money for an appliance repair, I start considering a new one.
'Bout time you got back. Just in time to start burnin'. :thumbs:So, should we start calling you part-timer? :D I've been doing the same since...
I wonder how they feel about the MILLIONS of vehicles dripping fluids all over the place?
Don't ferget red...........:mad:
Ok, now I get it. Got the whole fam helping too. Nice.
I knew you'd show up. :thumbs: That's only a couple bucks/pair. If I buy the 12 pack, I'll be dead before they get worn out.:hair::rofl: :lol:
There's at least one thread on here about gloves. HDRock has some he really likes. I think they're Atlas......... He'll be along shortly.