Well, don't that just beat all.......... Good things come to those who know someone, who knows someone, who happens to be logging nearby who...
Been There Done That.
Yep, BTDT.:picard:
Uh.....um....uh, say wha?:rofl: :lol:
Nope....that's a wine stain. :p:rofl: :lol:
Wine stain and a bug. What do I win? :D
:picard::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Got warm and muggy today......felt like somewhere around 80. Pulled the window shaker out. I put on a hoodie last night even though the OAT was...
OP, a lot of those are stackable if you get a little creative. Doesn't take much time. When they get too ugly, they're stacked on top of...
Happy Anniversary Scotty.
Yep....that's a White Walker.
I mentioned in one thread or another that I've already had fire.....I think about 3........back in August. :hair: What can I say, it got a little...
If you imagine it as heat, it'll look gooder.
Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
Such a romantic.
I know Ray. We have an elec. heater we used in the bathroom when FIL was here, and it did a good job for that, but the room is only about 60-70 sq...
It'll never fit in the stove.
So was I.
I got a flyer recently from one of the sky internet places that had the same "deal". I'm in bed most nights by no later than midnight. That window...
Not too much cutting the last almost 2 years, but yeah, I do that quite often. It's easier if I do a little cutting, then load some, then cut...