Doesn't seem like a great idea to put radiant heat near the ceiling. Heat's gonna' stay right up there, unless you turn on a ceiling fan.
Does the horizontal pipe have a slight upward pitch toward the wall/thimble? Is it clean? How dry is the wood....when was it split/ and stacked?...
Wow.
Shorter legs an option? Might just be the camera, but that through the thimble pipe looks to have a slight upward slope toward the stove.......not...
Everything I've seen on here says those are both great firewood. Go get it. We'll wait. :sleeping:
Uh, did that last night. Wife was chilly.........her fault.:whistle::)
Just finished the 1st cup. Ahhh. Goin' for round 2. :coffee: Slight drizzle outside, and a bit chilly so there may be fire soon. :fire: I need to...
Gonna' do a bit of work on the slidey wall tomorrow. Outlet to the left needs to go farther left (it's in the future opening), and the one on the...
Ya, but it's ok. Ain't nuttin' gonna' change it (except time), so I gotta' roll with it. Grew up listenin' to Motown. Lived there a good chunk of...
One of my favorite groups. :thumbs:
Yep.....:popcorn: Wait, can I do that on my own thread?:dancer:
Local guy called today and will be here Friday for a final walk around and estimate before he starts ordering stuff. One nice surprise is that his...
Rangerbait , have you posted those pics before? I don't remember them. Very nice.
Those are pretty dang neat stacks. Nice. Where's the next 2 years worth stacked?:whistle:
So, you have a chainsaw.....right? Decks are no match for those sharpie teeth.:whistle::D
NEVAH! Ooh and Ah are words. I win. :D Wait, what was the game again? Seems like LinkedXJ may have put up a poser pic at some point. Not my Jeep....
Ooooooooh. Aaaaaaaah.:whistle::)
That would be nice, but the contractor works for the Amish guy and is definitely NOT Amish. Took him a LONG time to come up with some numbers....
Lowes guy called back this morning after he "shaved" some cost (part of it was me tearing off the rest of the siding). Didn't help much, so he's...
Yeah.:picard: