You guys getting less than 20 MPG need to take the lead outta your right foot.:rofl: :lol: Although, mine gets heavy every once in a while. Our...
:popcorn:
Yep, I put 'em in the woodstove and they miraculously keep disappearing. Same thing happens in the pit. It's magic or something.
So, grandgourmand , did you quit typing because you hustled over there to get that, or wut?:whistle:
Nope, not auto-correct. Auto-INcorrect.:yes:
He did mention a slight noise from the pipe. Maybe seal that better.
So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong. I think....wait......aw heck, I dunno'.:whistle:
See post #6. I'm also wondering about the 10-3-2 rule on the flue. How far out the roof is the pipe, and how close to the roof is the cap...
I did the math and came up with about 1400 sq ft, without considering the 14 windows, three entry doors, and the new slider. Stove room alone has...
Oh yeah, we know where you're goin' with this......wish we dint, but...........don't ferget the reading material.
Looks interesting, but I thought this was also an interesting choice of words........"When the comfort cove is first energized, an initial...
You can do that? Who knew.
Took ours out a few days ago, and it got fairly warm two days later. :picard: Installing a new FA system soon, and we may not get to use it at...
Seriously.....when is winter supposed to get here? At the rate we're going, I won't need to move any firewood into the shed next...
Ok, ok, I'll kill the breaker too. :rofl: :lol:
Yep, great minds and all that...................:whistle:
Wait....there's a plaid turd day? WTH?
Uh, ya' think? :rofl: :lol: Too bad ya' can't carry it to da bank.
Wisconsin isn't East.......unless it's East Wisconsin.:D:whistle:
Got the wiring done this morning, then decided it would be a good idea to make the outlets double gangers, then decided it might be a gooder idea...