:picard::rofl: :lol:
Well, at least you're in good company.
You drank 1/2 already? :DSounds real good.
It's a conspiracy. That's odd.
That machinery makes relatively short work of...the work. Nice deal.
Hmmm, the top of anything is the top. Where's the top of your head? It's not on your nose. All of the vertical surfaces would be sides. Front...
FatBoy85 , very nice install. Great feeling, isn't it? After running mine with 2X wall stove pipe and checking the flue for a while, I ended up...
See if the Doc will give you some Thermazene cream. That stuff is da bomb (that colloquialism was for you Kimberly:)). I burned my hand a few...
[IMG]
Not quite that bad, but we went on a 3 hour tour to Alpena a couple days ago that took almost 6. :headbang:
Her eyes were on her laptop screen. She was watchin' some show or 'nuther.
What comes with age? Oh, I know wut.....wait, what? Dang, another possible opportunity lost. :headbang::sleeping:
Wife grabbed a blanket earlier, so I thought that might be a clue for a fire.:thumbs: Yep, I'm quick like that. :picard::rofl: :lol:
Just did that a few minutes ago, Dennis. Had one this morning since the OAT was 32 when I got up.
If I had one of those (and the needed large tractor), I'd end up decimating whole forests just to use it.:saw::dancer: That thing is cool....
Pick one...sharpen as needed. Don't forget the rakers.
Might be wut kilt the batt-rees.:picard:
Yeah, gone are the days of engine compartment caverns, although, if they can fit the 3.5 and turbo(s) in the Explorer, why not the smaller (maybe)...
It's the non-turbo 4WD. Tow package adds better gearing. Haven't driven any of the turbo models, although I had little PT GT turbo 2.4L. It was...
Yeah wow! Someone has loads of talent.