This was the temp in the living room when I got home thanks to my wife. She said it felt good. The high was not 50 degrees the thermo sits against...
I have always been around those stove and we had them growing up. I had one in my house for years and just recently made the switch the T6. I...
Haha, yeah that was me but I'm not sure I missed out on that much. Would have been a good loaner saw though.
Ugh the driveway is iced completely over with about an 1/8"-1/4" of slushy ice mix on top. I hate ice...... Who else got hit with freezing rain?
Just my luck a dollar short and a year late......:rofl: :lol:
Well I now have 1/4" of ice on the ground and it is still coming down heavy! It is going to be a mess in the morning. I actually think I may call...
Where about a in Ohio do you live? What were the prices like on his saws? I need to pick up a couple of beater saws to play around with and loan...
Hmm, it is closer to a 1lb difference than i would have guessed it would be, not that a pound makes that much difference. Now if you all lived...
Ok Fess up who's shop is this :D Click on the ad and look at the photos and drool! http://columbus.craigslist.org/wan/4312770148.html I want...
Congrats on the new stove purchase! Hope you have many warm happy days ahead:thumbs:
:thumbs: Oh Yeah! That's a nice looking saw :thumbs: I love my 460! I think with a good 460 and a nice 50cc saw anyone's firewood cutting needs...