That would be awesome to hang on the wall! Love the looks of it!
Very well put!
No you are completely wrong it's the Blue Max for the win :thumbs:! Why on earth would you cut wood with anything other than it?:whistle:
That's an awesome tree!
See that's a positive! I will remind you of how nice it was at ten below when you are complaining about the flys this summer. :rofl: :lol:
Still going day by day...... make some good progress and then get set back a bit..... The new owners aren't real happy and they have a right to be...
That is completely true and I am grateful for it and my job while it lasts.... It's not the first time I have hiked my hill and it won't be the...
I was handling everything pretty well until the ice hit and now I am just done with it all! It didn't get warm enough to unthaw my driveway and...
Nice looking 44 :thumbs:
Welcome to FHC!
This thread is useless without PICTURES!!! ;):whistle: Sounds like a great saw! I have never ran one but have only heard great things about them...
I agree I keep venturing over there to look at the trading Post but half the time its down and unavailable.
looking forward to the pictures! I always get envious when watching shows where guys get to run their snow machines all winter
Not much just the typical everyday stuff like drooling over chainsaws and such :drool:........ :thumbs: Normal people obsess over saws and dream...
Welcome to the forums
Nice find on the stove! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear the review
Nice load of wood and what an awesome way to load it! I'm jealous :thumbs:
Awesome Score! You will love the btu's those babies put out! Sweet truck
Primitive is a stupid way to describe someone who burns wood IMHO.......I mean the majority of us here are anything but primitive with our saw...
Here is what I am talking about. Solid ice on my driveway and my drive way is about 1/3 mile long down a steep incline with a 90 degree turn in...