Hmm not real sure I would like that....... What was the taste like?
I agree the most likely thing going on was the flames were being sucked straight up the pipe. When I had my Dutchwest (cat stove) and the bypass...
I looked pretty hard at the Echo 355T and researched it for awhile. I couldn't find anything bad about it and was close to giving it a try but in...
I love having stuff posted in there and just wish I had more sitting around to contribute but up until this year I only had one saw for quite a...
The high today was 27 degrees but the sun came out in the afternoon and loosened the drive up. I was able to get it bladed off and put more ash...
Love it! :drool::drool::drool::thumbs:
Welcome to the FHC forums!
Well I am speaking for myself but I would love to see build threads here! Trying to find some old saws to play around with myself and want to get...
Never burnt any but hey it's free heat so it's all good!
Awesome! Nice load of wood...... It seems like every Saturday that I can get out to cut the weather has been horrible or its so muddy I can't get...
Nice job! Looks like a great day
Man do I wish I could scrounge up the cash! That is a beaut and you should have no trouble moving it!
Not at all, Seems normal to me! Welcome to the FHC forum
Gorgeous snow pictures!
Mine doesn't draft at all...... I face sealed the door with heavy duty foam stripping and it has pressure applied to the back side of it to keep...
I wish my back had performance guarantee or was at least repairable..........:rofl: :lol:
Any day I wake up alive and well is another day I have been blessed with by my maker. Now if I could just make the most of them I would be doing...
It really is worth the effort! Once you do it you wonder why you waited so long!
Now that is really cool! Very nice saw!
One of the worst looking saws I had has been my favorite firewood saw! I don't think it looks bad and the best thing is you don't have to worry...