Yep those are some awesome saws and i am definitely drooling right now :drool:!The only thing wrong is they are way to clean...... They look like...
Pretty sure I and quite a few others would count your posts over at AS.......:rofl: :lol:
Welcome to the forums!
Man we used to have an old Homelite that looked just like that sitting around our barn when I was growing up. I still remember dad firing that...
I have hung around at AS for quite a few years just never said much. Glad you made it over pull up a chair and enjoy the company. Just remember...
It's great to see this place growing and doing well. I think mastermech is in heaven now that there are a few saw gurus hanging around and we...
There is a 350 for sale now that has a 346 top end on it. Not real sure how it works but I have been intrigued by it a few times and have went...
Hope they are able to figure something out to help you! Glad that the procedure went well today!
I love to hear them fall but it always makes me a bit sad to watch a big tree like that come down. I have one way bigger than that in my yard and...
One of my good friends who was just pronounced as in remission from leukemia was scheduled to get his bone marrow transplant today but e docs...
Congrats, that is one nice looking saw!
Is that the magic dust you use to make saws so much better :rofl: :lol:
Very Nice!
Subscribed! Looking forward to watching the progress
I was wondering to....... Hope whatever it is was uneventful and he comes through ok. Prayers are being sent his way!
Wow that's some nice primo wood!
We have a galaxy tab 2 and an iPad....... I much prefer the galaxy. I recently used my friends Nexus tablet which is newer than the galaxy and...
Love that bar tip, it looks really cool
I love that truck! I had an 89 F350 dually with 4:10 rear end and a 5 speed. I drove that truck for years and years and that engine was a beast. I...
I always wondered about that to.... Thanks for the explanation!