Now that's a good day of cutting!
Looks like a great time
Wow you were on a roll! Nice job
Bucket was warm enough :rofl: :lol: I am just obsessive compulsive and don't want to put scratches on my saws so I lay the drop cloth down when...
A video of that thing in action would be awesome :thumbs:
Sweet, Looks like it was a great day outside and you got some wood split up so it can't get much better in my book
Nice, I'm sure that the saw was tired of sitting to. :D
I know it doesn't seem like much got done in two hours but it was a tangled up mess to start with and here is how it ended This is where the...
Well after kids basketball games, a few errands and working on the driveway for 2 hours with the loader I found myself with about two hours to...
Dang. sounds like a honey hole!
Couple cool pictures I had. I actually posted these in the game room but these were cool enough I figured a few people who don't venture in there...
Batteries were dead so they were't many pics but did have few good ones [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
You know if he only ports one the other one will be like the ugly stepchild sitting in a corner lonely and dejected until it makes its way to...
Scotty, You are a stand up guy and running a upstanding forum..... You and the mods are appreciated more than you probably realize.:thumbs: Now...
So have you got a chance to cut with it yet? If so how are you liking it?
Nice looking saw! How do you like it?
That's awesome! What I wouldn't give for one of those! How much wood do you cut in a year ?
5 degrees out and 68 in the house.... Guess I should have checked the weather last night. I loaded the stove at 7 last night and 12 hours between...
Up drinking coffee, loading the stove, and prepping for kids basketball games. I love going to them but your Saturday is shot when you are there...
Is it actually manufactured by Olympyk? Or is t rebranded and made by someone else?