The mossberg 500 and the 870 are both great guns and I have had both of them but I like the 870 better. I ended up selling the 500 and currently...
It was so satisfying to have the saws running! I'm really glad I got out for a bit yesterday cause its not gonna happen again today with this...
Yeah my wife quit arguing with me about it finally. There are times where I know if I sit down I won't be able to get back up. I did an entire...
I completely understand, I never broke mine (bad motorcycle wreck)but have found I have to stay up and moving to keep it from hurting. Sitting...
That does sound like fun!
What were we talking about..... :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Really glad I got out for a bit yesterday since t has been snowing like the dickens since 10 am this morning...... Already have about 2 inches and...
Lol I hear you on the back! We could always get Browningbar to move the stoves for us as he seems to have lots of experience swapping stoves.......:D
Gotcha, that's what I was wondering. Thanks for clearing that up.
Ok, trying to figure out which saws the 2255 compares to on the husky lineup? Is it basically a 55cc rancher? I have been trying to get a price on...
Do us a favor and keep it up there :rofl: :lol:
If you lived closer we could just do a wood stove swap for a couple of months and I could give the princess a whirl:rofl: :lol: :D
That's a lot of stuff, but then again I am usually cutting in my back yard or at dads is if we get in a bind its only a few seconds back to the...
T Thanks, I haven't used is site before
Yeah I hear you on the CAD...... You are going to love that top handle. After using mine I'm not sure how I got away without one! I think my...
Sorry about that Dave, i feel your pain. At least she didn't leave the door open :rofl: :lol: It's amazing how quickly a 300 cfm fan can...
Bummer, hope you get to feeling 100% quickly
Mmmmmm I'm drooling on the keyboard......:drool: Looks great :thumbs:
Color pictures! Every local lake around here is completely frozen over. There were people ice fishing on a lake I don't even remember seeing ice...
Awesome! Looks like a great day in the woods!