Never seen one like this before looks old. http://athensohio.craigslist.org/tls/4309026681.html Stihl 020AV Super chainsaw - $300 (Albany, OH)...
Congratulations, thats a Very nice truck! I love it!
My wife made 2 dozen whole wheat rolls today also and she just places them by the stove to rise and they turn out awesome. We even grind the wheat...
Wow some of you guys have all the luck! Congrats
I see a fight coming on.......:rofl: :lol:
I can stand theaters to many people all crammed in one place. I Netflix them and it works out great as they come out in the theater I put them in...
That's what we do. There is no way I'm paying to heat air and the blow it out of my house! Ain't happening no way no how!! :thumbs:
Glad you stuck to your guns but that is a bummer. I think you would have liked it.
Mm mm I love cheese grits! Breakfast looks great!
Wow that stinks that trailers have to be inspected. We don't even inspect our cars or trucks in Ohio. I do have a trailer and use it in...
My wife had Homemade soft pretzels and fresh lemonade waiting for me when I got done plowing! They were awesome! Some were plain and some were...
I agree I have CAD...... Darn all of you that started me down this path :p I cut wood for years with just one saw and could still get away with...
Yeah they do...... I have looked at them multiple times but man are they pricey!
Yeah my tractor was pricey but it is my mower, wheel barrow, snow plow, firewood skidder, and bush hog ..... Etc.... I would own the tractor...
I am the same way 90% of where I cut is steep hills. Once it gets muddy or slick its a no go! Heck half the time I can't even get a 4 wheel drive...
Forget the tracks....... I would kill for that winch!!! 90% of my cutting is on hills and that thing would make my life so much easier!
Sun, what does the sun look like? :rofl: :lol: I agree if you see it it helps. I just haven't seen it for more than an hour or two here or there.
Hmmmm been wanting to try one of these out and sounds like some easy wrenching for newb like me..... Need to think on this a bit only have so much...
Nice looking saws! Never seen a partner before
Yup, the Express mag is only good for up to 3" mag. In reality unless you want to shoot 3 1/2" turkey or duck loads there really isn't a need for...