Why did you have to post this...... :drool:
it was 0 outside by 10 pm last night and -7 this morning. I feel like I moved to Alaska........ Maybe I should move there it seems warmer :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like a nice balmy day in Iowa......... :rofl: :lol:
Ugh -7 here this morning and I'm stuffing yet another load of oak and hickory through the stove.
So Awesome to hear this news! I really hope that this helps them find the long term solution so you don't have to deal with this anymore! So happy...
I don't care who you are that right there is funny :thumbs:
Hmmm :popcorn: :whistle:
Chvymann, congrats on that saw bud!! It looks awesome! Can't wait to hear how much you love it!
Awesome work right there enjoy it!
Welcome to FHC! Glad you decided to join up and have some fun
Welcome to FHC! What part of Ohio are you from? Just curious I'm from athens Edit: Never mind the location shows up in the profile box when you...
Awesome! Can't wait until they get it!
Wow that was fast! Hope someone on here got it.
LOL, I tell my daughter all the time...... I don't do drama we can have calm conversation or you can come back when you are able to be calm and...
Man that sucker is MINTY and I don't think you should have a problem selling it.! I forwarded this add on to a few guys hoping to drum up a sale...
I don't really do anything different any month...... I cut wood anytime that I have spare time, after I cut any wood I blow off my saws and fill...
Welcome Sawdoc! Glad you found us hope you enjoy yourself
Pretty much all I have is white oak, red oak, and hickory. I wouldn't mind trying some beech or hard maple but I don't have any available. Elm...
:popcorn::drool:Pictures we need pictures! Enquiring minds want to know......
Beer! Where is the beer! [ATTACH]