Definity some intense concentration there.
Always nice to have centralized supply. You fortunate to be able to do that type of scrounging. Most places would get all bent out of shape just...
That is a section of my Rustic Renewable Fence. Course the city likely wants a permit for the fence, so then it just fire wood stacks or which...
[ATTACH] Nothing fancy, NC30, bookshelves get filled( more than enough distance away) for a little extra drying boost. Need to do something to...
40+ cords , [ATTACH] this just some of it, puts me in the, (ahem) family
Curtains - burned those a few years back , ran out of wood, don't last long but took the chill off Always keep pine and what not around for the...
Well if ya want to really haul stuff around and or use ground contact equipment a gearbox is a lot of the time better than the hydros, On the...
Well it passed the dollar bill test, Fired back up last night. Oh and I made a new door pin for the top hinge, as that was very sloppy. Pin miked...
Hard Cast will do just fine on deer , no need for them fancy heads. Even plain old half jacket softnose will do the job. Deer be thin skinned....
Geeze, $150, around here they start at 6-700 and go up. 150 might get a rolling chassis. which may or may not have a working tranny. Going to pick...
Red fox and big buck followed by a couple big does here, sorry all I got on camera were shining eyes, I will get some new batteries for the game...
Turned the ng unit on, very grudgingly. my own fault for procrastination. Nc30 will be doing it thing later today though.
That long one I call my renewable rustic fence, been having a problem with neighbors dumping their lawn and garden trimmings and such just inside...
As far a pellet mfg is concerned, fuel prices are going to affect pellet price. takes a lot of juice to run those machines + plus dryers, coolers,...
so now a question to those of you having done same. how long did you wait before firing up stove to let the cement dry ( Englander supplied...
Pics for papadave and Gassifier, There are a few more stacks around. That long one is some 35+ yards x 5'high x 4' deep , 50%+ of it is Honey...
Thanks Gasifier, to answer question, main floor NC30, basement hotblast, Plus I have a old PDVC25 pellet burner I will be putting in basement,...
Hi all, finally found this site, just another refuge from a couple other areas. Blades on the others so here it just Chris. I will get around...