jucheck.exe= java auto run update
Maleware bytes, CC Cleaner, MS own antiviral system . Run them at least twice in a row.
Gentelman Jack, neat.
hey Jack, response to 40%, If I'm around when it goes down, they would no longer be of the corporal world, but I would guess this is an analogy...
Ouch, Education hurts my head. I had to look up magnehelic. Looks much easier to use than my old ( as in very) manometer unit. Reading the...
Baro damper, yes it is/ will, which is why , most likely, that it is not available for double and triple wall flues, more for the oil/coal...
Depending on your set up it is possible to have an over draft situation. This can lead to short burn times and possible over firing of stove....
A new box of super cedars arrived tuesday. Nothing hard about stating a fire from scratch with those.
my current cell is around 8 years old, about had the course. really dosen't provide much more than a call which is fine by me, but all the @#$%^...
If they got clipped by what I think they did, or what is listed above. There is no choice but to start over again brand new, all previous items...
My son , Army parachute team, was a trainer for them. He has been reposted to some other position in the Seattle area was at Ft Cambell, KY. So...
Some things stick and can be recalled others are totally lost in the cloud system. Only took 2 hours to find the truck keys a couple days ago...
I have one springer, likes everyone 2 or 4 legged, on the other hand her sister doesn't care for other 4 footed and is not fond of most 2 legged...
Down when I checked yesterday
That system is here as of yesterday, going to drop into the 30's evenings for the next few days. Only about 50's daytime
Oh , Oh I think I see another case of FAD developing.
just outside Milw. WI. , used to be a fair hike into town, now it has me surrounded. They call it progress, more like regression in my book....
Yep even lowly Willow and Cotton wood can be amazing when properly dried. 4 - 3"x3 splits of Willow on some moderate coals secondaries firing off...
Long time ago things around here were fairly simple mostly just common sense, now it is ww3 between the city and property owners. Or maybe I am...
It is a moisture ,mold/fungus, Enzyme, bug mix that does it in. the more moisture you can remove the longer it will last. Look at furniture, 100...