Pallet stove- large unit consuming multiple 48x48 pallets at a glup, associates with ODW and other smoke dragons
Just remember tap tap tap, not big long grind down or you will burn the cutters. The pink wheel on there as well as the ruby red Oregons are...
Ya I fell for the air tight myth about 10 years ago very similar circumstances,( diffrent stove then) But I had to ride it out in a trailer with...
this years wood is mostly sugar maple some elm and a smattering pertinear everything else. I got some more at the shop but haven't checked to...
4 foot or more, you could check national code on that ,but I think that is the minimum for most every type of flame type heating appliances in a...
First off, you need to spread out more on the companies contacted, A lot of these kind of problems are not always caused by the insurance...
Have the harbor freight one, temp range up to about 1000 deg. Some do not go that high. so in your search check that out. Cruising range for a...
Its a good shoulder fuel, dries fairly quickly when split. There been a few years when that was just about all I had and managed not to freeze to...
I didn't replace the whole window unit just the sashes themselves, lot less cost than the whole window unit. Course if the window unit framing...
Long time getting here also but that was due to the Governor and his shenanigans in office more than anything else. Didn't call him Diamond Jim...
Small splits will go ballistic for a short spell, had 4 pieces of good hardwood maybe 2" thick about 4" across and 4 splits of willow on top ....
My big girl ( nc 30) is having some breathing problems this fall. I will have to pull the OAK apart and clean it out this week end ( got a bunch...
Not always in owners manual. Service bulletins.
Birds nests rate higher on the btu chart than wasp/bee nests. Course there is the added fun factor of the later in milder climates. ( Note: I...
Timing chains and belts, avg life( with out getting too sloppy) 100k miles. Ya I know plenty of units out there with a lot more miles than that...
Got a short cloud burst about 2pm, right when I was selling an old snowplow.
Can you use explorer to get a list of all the programs, then find it on there, and use end program, then maybe find it on add/delete non micro...
Well you could ride around the neighborhood and stand down wind of a smoke dragon. That might help some.
Oh yuck, car/truck repair 92 Caravan replacing alternator can't take out through the top have to drop in and out the bottom that was fun. 99 Ford...
Played around with both of those stayed with the handle style 511ax ( 2 of them don't have change the vise at all one left, other right)