I have found even on the little 2-4" that it well not dry well if not split or the bark skined off, somewhat dependent on species as always. Birch...
I think I remember that we have a small grove of American chestnut here in Wisconsin. NW part of state somewhere.
I have a couple cord on the porch, which is enclosed. Also about a days worth in what used to be a book shelf area about 3 ft from the stove....
A lot like the four wheel and compact tractor adds, none have phone numbers. one method used to collect e-mail address which they then sell to...
Don't particulary choose on that stuff grab it and run before the next guy. But I run the order of bl, hedge, maple. On the other hand I really...
Yep a stuck float will empty the gas tank right into the oil sump. Seen some cases so bad unit was hydro locked.
Ok I see what is being stated. you can do something similar to the cold water line feed on the hot water heater, keeps from heating the whole...
A very long thin top cutting edge will dull quicker than a more blunt one same goes for the corner a long pointed corner will dull faster....
Still popping a hole so I am missing something. The oak on the NC 30 is primary air, through the dog house the secondary intake is located...
I do chains commercial, Close to a thousand a year., running 2 511ax units and an old Foley just for depth gauges. So I will start with the...
Another tip, rub bar soap on file, then go file this keeps the file from loading up with stuck on chips. Don't pack the soap solid just a light...
Needs to be out of the fire box area. That will resolve any issues that could possibly be brought up. As it sits in the last picture it would be...
Your picture makes the rear clearance look kinda close to the wall. But that depends on the stove proper if it meets mfg laid out ctc then there...
Got a rutland on the stove top, yes on slow response. This particular one tracks right with IR gun. Guess someone screwed up when they assembled...
Kinda like to get my hands on that 076, like a 090 better but out of range. purpose for a portable mill. opinions CA is a long way from WI ,
[ATTACH] Here is a pic[ATTACH] I got a bit messed up here but here is my current set up for chains. A pair of 511ax units one set for each side...
Split the difference- Bio Blocks ( just to add more fuel to the fires)
A 1/4" Molemab wheel is a better choice than the Oregon or Fireball for depth gauges, it is harder and will hold form better. Also because it is...
It can be done, but I think a file held on an angle so as to not create a flat top depth gauge is a better choice. If you do not have a depth...
Nope not Diamond, CBN or ABN yes. Personally I was not impressed by the one I tried many years back. At the time it was $200 investment. They...