Some of those electric chain saws will fit your bill quite nicely. There are some that are fairly hefty hp wise. I know it isn't the same a a...
Sounds a lot like an ex-wife, only difference is I'm the one up a tree.
Unless that is a totally enclosed type motor condensation internally could account for the instant breaker trip. Sounds like you also have a worn...
bark says honey locust, split stack in about 2+ years lots of btus
I should update that pic as they are almost 3 now. Yours looks like a keeper also.
iron wood(Hop Hornbeam)? there is a bit of that around. Black Locust is another toughie to get going
The cross section of you splits will play a part here also. 6-8" cross section vs/3-4 will make a big difference. You can also play with east/west...
So you got a wood splitter with a lift and Possibly with one of Prince's Auto return valves on it or some other function I can not tell. But if it...
Florida has whole subdivisions disappearing due to collapsing aquafier or just water grinding away at subsurface strata.
That $100 must be on an installment plan:p
From what I have read it seems dense packed cellulose is a better choice on walls, a bit cheaper than foam. draw back larger holes. positive less...
Forecasters messed up some called for an 1 maybe up til about 6am this morning, now its 2" But I already have that on the ground. Slow ride in,...
Just got a call from son in Albany NY, boiler won't light, 18 degs high today, his house is down to 59. Best guess from way over in WI is spark...
about 25, not expected to change much all day, teens tonight. Elm and sugar maple for stove chow.
Friend called, said an acquaintance was taking down huge Siver Maple, yesterday and today, free wood , already bucked, and help loading. But I...
Naw, easy , That's a top load unit. Sky light towards rear. Triple wall up middle of tree.:thumbs:
set up your OAKs so that from the wall entrance 90 deg up ,90 deg over and then a 90deg pointing down, pretty much negates wind effects you can...
Overall it has been fine, they are no longer available from HF, Ran it for about 7 years in original shape, but due to over stressing it a few to...
My rebuilt HF 30T unit[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
just about have everything ready to go. trucks and plows are set, one carb on a 8 hp blower needs to be cleaned. Finally succumbed to epa fuel....