Good morning, members. After a chance of showers, it's to be a nice day. 60⁰/80⁰ sun cloud mix. Hoping to get a bit of yard work done this...
That's the not-so-famous Connecticut Leaning Tower of Eric. :cool:
At least the wind is in your favor, blowing away from you.
I like to chop up the rhubarb and cook it down on the stove top. I add the same amount of strawberries, chopped up. A sprinkle of tapioca...
Lots of rhubarb! Do you give most of it away? I'm always looking for more uses for it myself.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 58⁰/85⁰ dewpt Mid-40's. clear and dry Woke up 4:30 for no good reason. :headbang: More yard work...
When presented with multiple priorities, I'd ask my boss which issue(s) do you not want me to work on. It usually helped in setting realistic...
Good morning, members. Nice summer day ahead. 59⁰/85⁰ lower humidity. Dewpt 55⁰ I'm hoping to clean up various wood piles I have around the...
Yep. New garage and driveway. Both overdue. Some trees needed to come down as well.
How were the weeds this spring? Shoulder high?
Looking better. Lots of work right there.