Will you grow more now that the harvest is done?
Stupid is as stupid does. https://www.youtube.com/live/jmGS0ZG2oS4?feature=shared Can't fix stoopid.
A ghostly Brad!! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Rainy morning. 58⁰/60⁰ The sun might come out, to go down. Some basement re-arranging is in order this morning....
Gravity sux.
How many people do you usually cook for, on average?
[ATTACH]
I was wondering too. I wasn't seeing the recognizable oak shaped leaves.
Purdy rounds right there.
Good morning, members. Nice drier, refreshing air dewpt 52⁰ comfortable temps 59⁰/75⁰ sunny to morning. Showers later this afternoon. A...
titration? New Word for me. Had to look that one up. :salute:
Good morning, members. Muggy day ahead. 65⁰/80⁰ mostly clear I need to run a few errands this morning. Who knows what this afternoon will...
Looks like it fell in a non-bad direction. Always nice for Mother Nature to finish what she started.
We get bluebirds regularly. Here, they are drawn to a suet feeder, but it has a wire perch shelf they land on. It's yard sale, or tag sale in...
[ATTACH] The bottom of my driveway. It goes up a week before, and is taken in a week after major patriotic holidays.
Good people do good things. :yes:
Good morning, members. Muggy warm start. 65⁰/75⁰ overcast, some fog about. Heavy rains later, after sunset. Yesterday, MikeInMa and I...
It's good to have friends in high places. :cool: Glad the owie wasn't bigger.
Yellow roses are popping open, as are the rhododendron flowers in the distance. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Siberian irises are opening. [ATTACH] An...
https://www.pond5.com/stock-footage/item/67522060-lumberjack-competing-sawing-contest