Some kind of poppers?
Yup. Many a hot humidity day we've driven to the canal and enjoy the day sitting in shade.
An hour to the canal. Another 30mins to hyannis.
A few days on Cape Cod, in AC. Should be a decent weekend. Storm front seems to dissipate before getting to hyannis.
All good, indeed!! "Grab" as in the log grapple. :cool:
Good morning, members. Muggy day ahead. 65⁰/84⁰ rain tonight. We'll be take a ride to Cape Cod today. Today is flag day! :usa: [ATTACH]...
Grab? [ATTACH]
I sure hope the cash box reflects the empty bin space.
And here I thought the "F" in FHC was firewood. Now, it's fasteners? I'm so confused. :cool: :rofl: :lol:
Small white flowers are on the winter berry bush mixed in with mtn laurel.[ATTACH] There's also honeysuckle vines in there. I view them as...
Exactly. Mid-80's and humid this afternoon. This morning was om the cool side with low dewpt. 51⁰
With the assistance of Truckaa, another load was moved this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Guessing, 2/3 a cord There's another load to move....
Nice gift! I hope there's not much effort getting it running.
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. 56⁰/85⁰ increasing humidity. My buddy Truckaa, and his PU will help me move a load of red oak...
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 58⁰/76⁰ Building humidity. Dentist appointment this morning. After a few errands, I hope to have...
It's nice when tools work the way you want them. Good job!
Nice splitter!
Love the signature. :thumbs:
I went back this morning. To my surprise, the homeowner was indeed motivated. He had cut the wood into rounds. As when I got there. Compare...
She likes the wood stove heat, during the winter. But then, who doesn't!