Another lousy day that found us in Sandwich. This is the Sandwich boardwalk. It has been a few years since we were last here because it had...
As you travel eastward, do you find the, later to you, start times to be problematic?
Good morning, members. High temps aren't near ocean waters. 67⁰/81⁰ a bit muggy. Congrats to the Boston Celtics for their 18th Championship!...
Good summertime flick!
Love that trailer. I've seen you put it to work!
That could be fun.
Today was Canal day. Started at the west end at Buzzards Bay. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Coast guard plane above and right of the flag [ATTACH] My...
Good morning, members. Nice start 61⁰/75⁰ Humidity on the rise. My brother and I are going fishing today. Celtics try again tonight....
Got it
It'll come around again.
No traffic to speak of going over the Sagamore bridge. I need to find a buddy like that!
Seems they do. Flavors :: Cape Cod Creamery
I hope you got a good deal. We've day tripped to Marshfield, at my cousin's place, a little north of Plymouth. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Cool start 53⁰/73⁰ My brother joined us yesterday. Today, we'll head to my cousin's beach house for a cookout and...
Fuzzy antlers
Least I can do compared with your trip pictures.
Keep it there.
Me and Mrs MikeInMa are down to Cape Cod. Beautiful weather. Monday, the heat and humidity comes back. Sesuit harbor, on the inside of the...
Good morning, members Nice day ahead. 63⁰/71⁰ Rains last night have stopped, brining in drier air. We'll be going for a ride today here...
Yup. Still is. We crossed the canal this morning ~11am. Straight shot ovah.