I have a RoS that's been planted for ~10yrs. It is beginning to set flower buds, which are in the middle of the thin, grass-like leaves. [ATTACH]...
I'll check my RoS later today to see if any flower buds are forming. It did take a few years before a transplanted sprout bloomed.
Good morning, members. Pack up and return home day. Hot and muggy. Chance of thunder showers later. Hoping cooler and drier air moves in....
I thought the same thing.
Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder
I've had a pair of full wrap chaps. They are hot this time of year, but I minimize my wooding efforts in the heat. Chaps & Pants | Labonville Inc.
You'd need to measure. flip it over [ATTACH] Bayou Classic Aluminum Grill Stockpot with Basket 34 qt 14 L X 13.88 in. W 1 pk - Ace Hardware
Any day the heat or AC is off. Is a good day. The $'s saved heating with wood, are spent on AC. Well, some of it. I do have a preference for...
RO - my favorite!
Good luck with the new saw! Did you acquire any personal protective equipment? Minimally, ear protection and chaps.
[ATTACH]
Nice scrounge!
There's a large number of osprey nesting areas around. I took a short video of this one, then screenshots from it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members Nice day here. 67⁰/80⁰ Humidity on the rise. Not sure what the good Lord has in store for us today. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH] Your last picture is a White Birch, I believe.
Constant breeze bringing in the cooler ocean air over mid-60'ss water. Kept the high temps in the low 80's. Still a bit hazy.
Today's direction was west to the Falmouth area. I dropped Mrs MikeInMa at a golf course where she met up with a friend. I went to a place just...
Does the dead moss release once dead? I've used Oxyclean with reasonable results, but the dead moss remains and needs to be removed manually.
What do you spray the roof moss with?
Good morning, members. Mid-60's ocean water continues to help cool the heat elsewhere in the region. 66⁰/82⁰. Moderate humidity. Dewpt 62⁰...