Tough to like that post. You're supposed to work smahtah not hahdah! Glad you got yourself out of the woods and contacted someone nearby....
As I understand it, sequoia are a varietyof redwoods. Sequoia grow thicker, and redwoods grow taller.
Log snot bubbling out the end, adds to my campfire viewing pleasure!
We had a chance to go there a number of years ago. You are correct. Pictures can't capture how impressive those redwoods are. I also recall...
Good morning, members. Nice air today! 63⁰/90⁰ dewpt 55⁰ After having the house closed up for a week, it was nice to have the windows open...
We got flickers this year, to the suet block. 1st time they were noticed. They were around in early spring g for a few weeks. Haven't noticed...
Thanks! It did. :makeitrain"
I'm looking to replace all gaskets in my Dutchwest 2460. Any good online sites to order from, or avoid?
My funny lily has bloomed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Muggy Monday! 71⁰/88⁰ chance of late day showers. Off to the dentist this morning to re-do a crown that was broke...
[ATTACH]
Use ratchet straps on each end of a number of splits. Run the saw down the middle. Wash, rinse, repeat as needed.
Nevah
3, now 4
I've had woodchuck issues now and then, but not with my woodracks, but using my perennial beds as a buffet. Voles seem to like my woodracks,...
I had 3 - husky's 40, and 435, and a Homelite ranger that was a gift and rarely used. After a few years, the 435 was acting up. I got the 445 as...
I do something similar using boot trays. I put corregated cardboard between saw and tray to catch oil drips.
Good morning, members. Another soggy foggy morning. Heavy rains yesterday and showers overnight. Chance of more showers today. 62⁰/85⁰...
Good morning, members. Soaking rains late yesterday. Chance of more later today. I'll be picking up my lawnmower this morning. It was...
We've been away for a week, and lots of summer flowers opened up. Evening primrose opened [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The common day lillies [ATTACH]...