I can't speak for the rest of the pack here but I, for one, am glad you're here with an ocean of information and help!:handshake:
Is yours still under warranty? With the M-Tronic system and no carb adjustment screws where you can easily get to them, owner servicing my be on...
Whats The bar and length?
Runs great so far. Only about 2 hours on it, but in that time a fair amount of ideling time and starts and stops. I'm actually impressed with it.
:thumbs: :handshake:
It looks like the next few days are going to be awful. It will get to you having that new saw, just sitting, there whispering in your ear!:rofl:...
I'm right there with you Dennis! I gotta quit bi@#$&*! You guys really are COLD! :shiver::shiver:
Now that I look at it again you sir are absolutely correct. It is deep!
Well actually I did. :faint: I have several cord of wood I split and stacked 3 and 4 years ago that I cut between 24 and 26" in length for my...
They don't call it the "wild" west for nothing! :rootintootin:
Free?!?
By the way, nice hinge on that round to the left behind the pup. Bet that tree came down slow and easy!
It's not too cold but the wing is blasting and the light snow is swirling and it's only going to get worse as the day goes on. Way too much wind...
Are they going in that stove? How big is the firebox? Is it a cat stove? Inquisitive devil ain't I! :D
$20 more than I paid for it.