:faint:
I saw that. It's been there almost 3 months. The guy there said he would phone me if the buyer didn't come in a week and get it. He never phoned...
Monday, unless we have another storm.
E="Shawn Curry, post: 270842, member: 1437"]Here's my new bench. I salvaged these cabinets from my neighbor's trash, and made them into a deluxe...
I don't really have a "workbench" only a washer and dryer. For sharpening I use a Timberline Sharpener because it does not require a vice to hold...
"Woodrat1276, post: 270485, member: 2242"]You guys can keep the records I just want it to get above 20 deg with no snow so I can get back to...
Yep, busting all kinds of records here too.
Oh yeah, pain in full! I get 40% of what you cut with it!:rofl: :lol:
:ups:The Stihl dealer phoned me today to tell me my new MS 661 with the 28" bar is in, assembled and ready to go home with me. But with over a...
Wow! Like opening a lost time capsule. Cool stuff! You gonna use it all or sell some?
Wow! You went out in this mess!?! :faint:And they were open?!?:faint:There's a thin line between bravery and insanity.. One can never really be...
:drool: Great!! We love pictures of cool stuff! :drool:
Dats what I'm talkin' bout! I love it here! Help for everything on just about every level! When the time comes, I'll be in contact about carb...
Don't forget [ATTACH] Or it's just another stooge story! :rofl: :lol:
Wow! You gotts it badder den me! :faint:
[QUO Woodrat1276, post: 268041, member: 2242"]Ugh I'm ready for spring lol You said it brother!!!!:hair:
The place is on Bridgetown Road. When I get back to my computer I'll send you the information on the place. As for going to cottinham tomorrow,...
OTE="Woodrat1276, post: 267955, member: 2242"]I still haven't fired mine up yet. I've been in smaller wood and figured it would be overkill so im...
As Mr. Kipling said: " You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!" :dex: