Yeah man! We went from living on an iceburg to being in a mud bowel in about 32 hours...Better times are coming...
Pine? If you burn that stuff you gonna have a chimney fire and burn you house to da ground, you wife will leave you and you kids will disown you...
I got a chance to use the 461 and the 362 felling and bucking a couple of small ash trees yesterday. Still haven't started the 661 yet. The 2...
:faint:
I haven't said this in a long time: "The best device for determining the moisture content of split firewood is a multi-year calendar." That being...
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
See http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/pennsylvania-wood-cockroaches And yes according to this they can infest your home, however, it's not...
You taking the trees down or just trimming them? Uh.... so to speak. I split by hand; I'd hate to try splitting those bad boys by hand!
I wanna see Mastermind port that bad boy!:p
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
What bar length?
Yeah me too, I have the 3 Stihls and one Husky 455 Rancher. The Rancher runs so goo that I just can't seen to sell it.....
Go ahead with the 3 saw plan and don't worry; I'll be there to help you go through the difficult withdrawal process. :wacky:We addicts have to...
Title should read: Now With Pictures. My fat fingers got in the way! The 661 came with a roller catcher, my 660 just had the regular hook catcher....
I picked up my new MS 661 C M onFriday but just got time to take pictures. Sorry it took so long but it's my birthday weekend so my wonderful wife...
I have a small grove of ash that has to be cut because of the little green monster. Most are smaller trees but there are 3 that range from 20 to...
I'm thinking the 362 may get more use than the 461. I'll be saving the 461 and 661 for the really big an mean stuff...
The 362 is a fantastic saw! I've only used mine a couple of times, but it's a little tree eating machine. I'm only using a 16" bar on mine and it...
I'llOTE="Gunn, post: 271698, member: 1561"]There isn't an msrp, it was just an R&D project. I'll take one anyway! It's only a matter of time, and...
I'll take one!:dex: Where do I sign up?