Your good deeds will come back to you ten fold.:yes:
Hey!! Dats me talking to my wife after I brought home the third new saw in 2 months. :rofl: :lol: I didn' know anyone was watching much less...
Happy Birthday!! Nice find, well done. Post some pictures when you start cutting.
In the end I don't know that it matters because both are top quality machines out of which their owners will get years of great service.
In all honesty I can't say. The only Husky I've ever owned is a 455 Rancher from Lowes I bought 12 years ago. It still runs as strong as strong as...
Yep, I know Washington County. We've bicycled a good bit up there. Last summer we cycled from North Chatham to Bar Harbor, Maine and followed 22...
Are you near Columbia County?
The 362 impressed me most. Then the 661. The 461 is a solid workhorse of a saw, its just the other 2 preformed beyond my expectations.
Trees!:rofl: :lol:
Like Inspector Callahan said: "Man's got to know his limitations." [ATTACH] I just leave then most times. There's one in a tree I want to drop now...
Where?
Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed!
UOTE="Woodrat1276, post: 285231, member: 2242"][ATTACH] Took advantage of the weather today and dropped a ash one of many that is going to be...
Mud slides? Must have been Columbia Parkway. I'm just across and down the river a ways from you. I'm near Rabbit Hash.
Make rounds whilst the sun shines.
Certainly not! But I have them and a bad case of the "itch" so I used them. I could have used the 362 on all 4 trees by just changing to a 25" bar.
Get it! I can get at least 8 hours of good heat out of it in a cat stove when it's 25 to 30 outside. Like everyone else says; seasons fast and...
I purchased and installed a Buck 80 insert for my fireplace 3 years ago and the propane furnace has non been on at all those years, except for the...
Our first 24 hours without a fire. Mid 60's in Northern Kentucky. I will build a fire before bedtime tonight (Thursday) because it was only 62 in...
I think I was suffering from C.W. (Chainsaw Withdrawal):wacky: but I'm feeling much better now!:DThe weather was fine today so I got to use all 3...