Sprint and Verizon is all we get here and the big V is not good. In addition we don't have cable so I have to get internet through a Sprint...
Like the lady said "It just goes to show ya, if it's not one thing, it's another!" Two good days shot to pieces! Yesterday was shot because my...
Here you go! Also see: http://dendro.cnre.vt.edu/dendrology/syllabus/factsheet.cfm?ID=475 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I've been burning a lot of blue ash this winter just because it was "next in line" in my stACKS It's so common here that there is a town, now a...
:yes: Locust
Put 3 or 4 deck screws through it and it will stay in place fine and will look cool! :dancer:
You a busy man!:thumbs: I just got back from Florida and found I had stacks in 2 different place fall over. :doh: I guess a combination of...
Just another factor indicating climate change is real. I'm no scientist, and I don't play one on T.V., so I can't and won't say with certainty...
RSF :D28 and 25" Usually only cut standing trees.
I you need to next year I'll swap you seasoned for green. I'm several years ahead and you are just up the street so it's no problem.
:Yar: :rofl: :lol:
I'm out of town for a few days so I can't post pictures of the saw and gear at the moment. If you haven't purchased a saw locally I'll post on my...
Welcome to the land of the Woodenheads! :thumbs: I'm burning Silver Maple now and probably will for the rest of the season. I also like it for...
Welcome to the land of Woodenheads! I have a great running Husqvarna 455 Rancher with an Oregon 16" bar and chain and a Husqvarna Pro 20" bar and...
:rofl: :lol::loco: :crazy:
Yep, I can see ash in that pile.:binoculars:
20" bar may be a bit long on a 45cc engine. I don't think I'd wanna go more than 18" at the most with a 45cc. But then I don't know anything...
Love it!:dex:
No doubt more than once. We cycled around Lake Champlain a couple of years back starting from Lake George. Next time we're up thst way I'll give...
I've got nothing but time and space and I'm 5 years ahead so I think I'll stick with single row stacking and let it season the old fashioned way....