It works great. I've been using one for several years now and have found nothing that gets a chain any sharper. But then there are those that are...
Good luck with the new arrival!! Is this your first?
Been in this place 9 years, lived on Camp Ernst Road for 15 years and in Erlanger for a few years before that. We're transplants.
Shoot man, you just a stone's toss away. I think you must be in Wood Rat's back yard. I just posted an open invitation for the fire Saturday...
If any of you woodenheads are in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area, you are welcome to join us for a bonfire gathering of friends this...
Dave, great as always! Love to see pictures of you area and your work. Thanks for the post.:binoculars:
Glen-NKY welcome!! I live out between Big Bone Lick And Rabbit Hash, whereare you? Bonfire Saturday night you and yours are welcome to attend....
I've used the canned juice from, Lowes, Home Depot, and the Still canned juice as well. All of it works well for me except for the price. Then I...
That's beautiful!!:yes:
Dave, where you iz?
These are mine, all new January, 2015. MS 661 28" bar now working with a 25" bar, MS 461 with a 20" bar and MS 362 with a 16" bar. [ATTACH] My...
:thumbs:Nice, very nice!:yes:
I spent the last few days with my X27, and sledge with a couple of wedges for the nasty pieces, splitting and stacking some victims of EAB. It's...
I use rubber snakes, scares the hell out of 'em even in the dead of winter! Never been a real problem but many of my stacks are close to the road...
Just lit it up a couple minutes ago. One piece of ash, one cherry and a piece of oak. I guess I'll add a couple more oak splits to carry me...
Should I remove the cat from my Buck 80 before sweeping the pipes? Can't seem to find info on the subject.
I've made hickory nut pie several times. I used a pecan pie recipe and substuted hickory nuts for pecans. They are great, but use a recipe that...
Yesterday I received a "nasty gram" from Midwest Gas, my propane company. Seems as though I didn't burn the required 200 gallons of propane during...
Bark isn't right for white, green or blue ash, I can't say for black ash because we don't have it here. so there you have my 2 cents worth.
Thanks for the great pictures! Looks like spring will come to the great frozen Northeast after all!!