Great idea but it won't work for me because I am the splitter! However, I'm sure there times my wife would like to put a pipe in me and vent me...
Clay just got my vote, guess he'll get it again tomorrow. Us woodenheads gotta stick together!:yes:
Rain all day today and most of tomorrow. Dem 2 big ash trees gonna have to stand s few more days till we gets more gooder weather. Supposin' I'll...
They went out of business. I dont know if the simply stopped production or if they went bankrupt. I don't see that as a threat to Timberline...
:faint:
That hTE="Norky, post: 386182, member: 229"]Sounds good and hopefully, we'll be able to make it. We'll have to leave early or bring a tent though,...
We had a great party but no fire as we had rain off and on until about 11pm. A friend of ours works for a major drink company that sponsored a...
When in doubt, call the pro's! I think I'll be burning ash for the rest of my time here on the mother planet, thanks to the EAB.
Cool! You get to do the fun part and get paid for it and the customer gets to do the hard work.:thumbs:
Well, the price is right even with ATV time.
Love it! :rofl: :lol:
Looks like you had a fun, as well as productive, day. Nice work. I don't cut on weekends, my wife is a teacher and has weekends off. Get the...
Bogydave, tell me about the land on which you are cutting; is it yours or do you cut by permit on public lands of some kind?:sherlock:
This thread is the first time I've ever seen a Gamn sharpner. The Timberline looks like an updated version of the Gamn. I wonder if the Gamn's...
Nice Glen! I've a 362 as well and found it to be a mean machine for its size. I had a 441 but I sold it and bought a 461 and put a 20" bar/chain...
Uhhhhh... Other than being in the wrong driveway, what's the problem here?;)
I know what you mean. Just today I busted the plastic engine cowling on my Kubota BX-2660!:hair: I was wwatching the loader when it was up high...
If Scotty Overkill bought one I guess iI better start looking at them for my next saw.:binoculars:
It holds up fairly well. I've picked up a bunch of rounds that I know for sure had been sitting on the roadside for 5 years. Sap wood was punky or...
It takes about a minute or less to set it up. The first couple of times may take you longer. Like anything else, you gotta get used to it. The...