Here ya go! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Around here the full skip runs about $47 and the full comp runs about $44
You right! Pictures or it didnt happen! Quick as I can get to my computer I'll post a senic picture!
75° today in Northern Kentucky, perfect for processing wood! But I didn't! I jumped on my bicycle and peddled 50 miles instead! :loco: :crazy:...
Welcome to the land of wooden heads! Lots of good advice hear from lots of good folks. Sounds like da bug dun bit ya! The good news is days no...
[QUOoStihl, post: 392050, member: 172"]Once again, the perfect stacking of that wood amazes me. I cant do that even if I'm sober. Kudos to you....
In the 70's the next few days with cool evenings here in Northern Kentucky. It looks as though things will begin to cool some next week. We've...
[ATTACH]
Best estament based on measurements taken of stacks scattered over my 6 acres is 11 cord. 2 cord ash ready next burn season and 4 cord red oak...
Not me man! My wife is a school teacher and is off every weekend. Get the picture?:rofl: :lol:
I was out cycling today and managed to get really close to a Bald Eagle feasting on the remains of a road kill deer, and I had my good camera and...
There you have it, Ivy Block! Thanks Master Mechanic!
There is an over the counter screen, kinda like sun screen, that you apply to exposed skin that prevents P.I. It blocks the oil from getting to...
Well, I've always said Rabbit Hash is as much a state of mind as it is a destination! :smoke:
By the by sir, have you named the new addition yet?:p
Oregono?:D
You go Dennis, but go with caution.
Same around here; the hills are alive with the sound of music. Like the other song says:"When will they ever learn."
One RSF (full skip) and one RS. See pictures. $30.00 each plus mailing. May be able to get them both into a small flat rate box. P.M. me if you...