No FHC folks attend I'm saddened to say.:(
Well, the fire was scheduled for a couple of weeks ago as a clean up project but it rained so we called it off. Over the next two weeks I just...
[ATTACH] Adding the finishing touch [ATTACH] The stage is set [ATTACH] We have ignition [ATTACH] Wow! Dat's a big fire [ATTACH] dancing the...
Toss my name in the hat! E-mail is on its way Ho! Ho! Ho!
You gonna love dat bad boy! I gots me one back in Januarry. I started with a 32" bar but theys jest no trees big enough for dat 32. I's down to a...
Strike while the iron is hot!!:dex:
[He'TE="MightyWhitey, post: 396027, member: 1724"]My "Bud the cabinet maker", says that the red streaks in box elder will fade after a while. I...
Opposite leafing and branching and the leaf shape, I'm with the rest BOX ELDER. :BrianK:
The first try got rained out, but the weather looks great for a bonfire this Saturday, November 14, 7 pm. Bring your favorite adult beverage, a...
[TE="unclefess, post: 394886, member: 94"]it has a 20'' on it I've got a 16" on mine and she sings the high notes just beautifully!
Don't know which I like best, the saw or the beard!:D Since I can't grow one as nice as yours I'll have to say the saw!:p By the by, how long a...
Uhhhhhhh...... all I can say is: Do these pants make my butt look fat?:rofl: :lol:
I replaced my 110 volt ceiling fan with a 12 volt version and it makes a huge difference in electronic consumption. It's 110 volt in to converter...
That's gonna be fun! I'd like to sink my 661 into that! Take you time and enjoy the work.
Uhhhhh.... When you finished, I's needs me one of dem sheds. I'd feed ya real good and yous could scratch my dog when you done.:rofl: :lol:
Woke her! One for each hand! You ah tree cuttin' fool!!:rofl: :lol:
That's a beautiful setup you have there. A real work of art!
That's E="Ashwatcher, post: 389738, member: 2563"]Given papadave 's recent misfortune, I put up some motion activated LEDS-they glow dim dusk to...
I love my 362 and I'm sure you'll love yours too! Where in N.H? Pictures of the saw, fireplace, food and your dog please.:D
[InQUOTE="Elderthewelder, speciality 111, member: 1659"]Yep, that makes good business since, lets charge the consumer more money for the chain...