I wish nothing but the worst upon thieves. What did they take?
I threw three small maple splits. Trying to figure out how Im finding random really wet splits in the recent wood I brought up to the house. I'm...
As has already been mentioned, while you have 80 acres to cut on, a craigslist score 15-20 mins away where you can literally pull your truck right...
27F this morning, coldest its been in about a week or so here. I was just burning the coals down anticipating a large reload when I happened to...
I hope you were able to win the tournament with a crane kick first!
absolutely! Those suckers are heavy, and Im not getting any younger. Anywhere from 50-200lbs for a single cell. Nothing worse than dealing with...
not anymore. I used to service forklift batteries, but batteries are icky. I just sell them now.
I hear ya. I always knew what I would be fixing, the only thing I didnt know was where that would be. Some were pretty nasty, but not too bad.
mine would wear out from the top down. Granted, I worked with molten lead and acid, not poop!
something that makes Mrs Claus smile?
those dont look old to me! I was spoiled by work paying for a new pair of boots once a year. I would buy a pair every fall and use them as...
I just looked at mine, and they are 110V with a battery backup. I was going to be doing some shopping tomorrow otherwise.
just keep it out of the rest areas!
Im not sure of the name, its on 89N I think its the only one in NH on 89 on the northbound side. I lothe 89, Its probably my least favorite...
I'e been doing morning and night loads. There is usually someone home throughout the day.
Im pretty sure they heat with it.
its 37 this morning, on its way to a high of 42. I skipped the evening reload yesterday, first time in a few weeks I was able to do that. Theres a...
I was on my way up for the factory tour when I saw it as well. First time Id ever gone into that rest stop. I have stopped in the parking lot to...
The AS is definitely not small! It's front and center when you walk into my house. While it has the same footprint as the VC fireplace that it...
hold on tight! chit is about to go sideways in your world!