I just threw out a 12 year old pair of Chippewa loggers last year. They were stil practically brand new. I kept them for winter use, but now that...
Wow, it was raining a minute ago, and it just shut off and the sun is out. Crazy
I live on a private road, so our association pays one of the homeowners to plow the roads. He has a V blade, and will put it into a scoop as he...
57 and raining pretty good here. Doors are open, and there is hopefully some coals in the stove for the relight once this front is pushed out by...
47 here on its way to 56 by 10. But then the bottom is going to drop out quickly and we will be right back to seasonal temps. Doesnt sound like...
Don' forget railings!
My first floor is wide open, stays 70-74 usually. If it were 74 in the house in the summer, I'd be sweating and turning on the ac, but this feels...
42f outside, 73 inside. Nice and cozy. My daughter has a nasty cold and is laying on a blanket in front of the stove. Poor little thing.
I get logged out every time I leave the page on my phone. No problems with the computer
sitting watching some lazy secondaries in the stove and relaxing. I didnt accomplish nearly what I hoped for today. Got the oil changed in the...
I was thinking that I had burned through about a little more than half a cord of shoulder maple, but then I remembered that I had moved a good...
damm, Malcom Young from AC/DC died. RIP :(
I use scrub brushes. Easier to get stubborn stuck on stuff off, and they dry quickly so they aren't a bacteria haven. Toss em in the dishwasher...
I'm pretty sure that is the title we put on most of our service techs business cards
Ugh, Im not a germaphobe, and FAR from OCD, but I am often disgusted how dirty this sink looks. Then give it a good scrubbing with powder...
What is the acceptable amount of times in a row to wash your hands after cleaning the toilet? I went with three.
So while I don't buy myself new vehicles anymore, at least my work does. I just picked up an 18 Ford Fusion two days ago. I hate it compared to...
bastards! Sucks, but it could have been worse!
I wish I could have easy access to roadside rounds, but I suspect that theres A LOT more competition here than there is there! I drive a lot for...
it all got wet in the big storm 3 weeks ago when the cover blew off, but I left it uncovered long enough to dry out after. its weird, just one...