thats some funny lookin pallet wood
This makes me so glad that my enclosed porch has like 175 sliding glass doors on it! 90 seconds and I am done....previous owners ate that expense.
successfully off the road long before the traffic clusterfrick kicks into high gear once again. Picked up 12 gallons of MOV gas from a small...
Ive had some incredible secondaries from red maple
Glad you had fun cleaning your orafice
Low key for us. Going to my inlaws, just the 4 of us plus them and my wife's sister. Rope I feel your pain on the work schedule. Not 24/7, but I...
Mmmmmmm that dinner in a can turkey is probably as good as my mother in laws turkey. You would think that she would be better at it after all...
60F and sunny. And I have a large load of red maple simmering at home. Swear the weather report said today was going to be in the 40s :headbang:...
May? You mean they sometimes give it back?
You gonna hunt in your bikini?
well, that puts things into perspective. I hope all is well LinkedXJ I suddenly dont care too much about the shattered tile on my hearth that I...
used truck prices in general are out of control, but Toyota is definitely at the top of the list!
32 here this morning. I didnt load the stove too much last night, and came down to a balmy 61 degrees this morning. Load of red maple has the...
road trip then?
into the firepit!
Brilliant!
it would be quite useful in my 100sf shed that Im planning to convert into an office. Only issue is the wood size.
I need to start burning my discarded purchase orders instead of tossing them in the recycling bin. 99 out of 100 times that I go to the dump the...
even if they say they do....they dont
The sun was short lived. It started raining again, then finally stopped when the wind started to blow. It's dropped 8 degrees already.