Moving a shed to make mama happy, now I remember why I put it where it was, it was perfectly level! Trying to.rake through rocks and roots isn'...
You know you'e supposed to use them, right?
Shovels are cheaper
I emptied the 10 gallon ash can for the first time today, it was over 80% full.
I'm so jealous, I need to empty my ash pan every 3-5 days right now with this crap maple I'm burning. I guess I can't complain too much about free...
I need to move my rubbermaid shed to its new spot and then load it up with the oak and locust I'm planning to burn. Should have done that months...
exactly. If it were in my own yard, Id look forward to it, but thats just back breaking labor. I'd have had to quarter it, then halve every...
I have 3-4 of them that I need to chuck into the woods myself.
BIG about a 15' trunk that was at least 36" wide and laying flat on the ground. No thanks, not without a bigger saw, and the front yard was a...
Trunk was rotted about the first ten feet at least. That' where it broke, about 8' up. I'm sure the trunk will still be nice and wet, we'll see...
I finally got the leaves cleaned up in my yard. Emptied a plastic shed that needs to be moved, then took a better look at a blow down oak from the...
Did they leave the pumpkin at least?
Its about an hour round trip to check, not really worth it when I have things to do around the house. I went out this morning to scout an oak in...
Sure, leave me with nothing! I passed you on your way in, didn' realize it was you until you drove past me
I'e had some forceful "movements" thats about the only force I have this morning. Gonna take a ride with the tiny dictator and scope out a...
Supposed to get down to 27F tonight. Just loaded up with some maple. Time to put the little one to bed.....and maybe go make myself vomit after...
Hit the beach!
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Everything I needed to cook is either done, or in the oven. Kitchen is cleaned up, stove is choochin, and I'm now...
I have 4 that often are found near the stacks
Lol I threw two splits of locust on the coal bed this morning then decided I wanted to clean the glass up, so I tossed a few more maple splits on...