did someone T Bone it? Wow, second time this week I was able to ask that question :rofl: :lol:
33F on its way down to 22F tonight. Burning off the remainder of a mountain of maple coals. Came home to cool stove smoking out the chimney, with...
Oh come on, laying on your stomach twisting the knobs to tighten the tree into the stand, then resetting it 3-4 more times until it's straight is...
My wife's grandmother planted a white pine behind her parents house when it was being built about 23 ywars ago. That thing is easily 65' now, and...
I live in the woods, but I'm about 5 air miles from a city with a lot of undesirables, and I'm right in the middle of an area with a huge opioid...
I let the stove go cold last night, it was 73F in the house at 11pm. Figured I'd be good until morning. Woke up to 62F in the house, found that my...
There's a guy close to me offering up a free large branch from the storm. Just needs to be cut up. Then further down the add.... Oh yeah, you'll...
Thanks for the input! I actually just ordered that one at Mt wife's request.
Ive been getting worse and worse for the past few years. This year its already pretty bad. I like the whole house idea, may just need a small one...
The bag on the left that you can read the Husky name on is a great bag! I bought one of them 10 years ago for work, used it every day for 7+ years...
rofl, so far all my wife does as far as firewood goes is compliment how warm it keeps the house.....or bitches about how warm its making the house.
I put a 10x10 dog kennel fence on CL for free yesterday to get rid of it and appease my wife. While someone on his way to get it, and I was moving...
exactly!
I need something desperately. I cant breathe at night with the low humidity. My sinuses swell themselves shut while Im sleeping, or my nose...
I need to get my azz out and finish leveling the ground so I can throw the rest of the shed together, then maybe load some firewood onto the porch...
I'm like lightning for the most part with the Fiskars.
Theres also something about the way my wife looks at me when Im swinging the axe that makes it a better choice too :whistle:
great deal! On one hand I really want a splitter, but on the other, I enjoy swinging the axe and maul, and definitely could use that exercise.
I was quite relieved to see that you had liked two of my posts in Lyles PM thread the other day....knew you must be home, unless you somehow...
I have to pick up my boss, and his boss from the airport on Thursday. They are in town for a dinner with one of my customers. I dont think my GM...