I love the look of the new Colorado's but they sure are proud of them with what they charge!
rofl, I hear that
I saw that, nice score there! I dont have a use for them though. I saw you mentioned that it was slim, worth the stop when Ill be close though.
glad Im not the only one. I have an oak in the neighbors yard on both sides of the house, none in my own yard. Actually, I only have 3 trees in my...
"and thats when the fight started"
rofl, reminds me of my wife. She does the same with navigation too. I'm surprised she can make it home without the gps from places shes been a...
that might be the perfect fit for my basement room stove. Small enough hearth requirement that I can have a front loader.
I just want to be able to tell my wife that I stashed a "rogue hoe" in my shed :rofl: :lol:
Take off you hoser!
No, it's just us and our customers. No spouses on these ones.
Portland Me waterfront, and Boston North End. North end I could go home, but everyone will be staying I'm sure.
it absolutely does. Thankfully, two of them will be in the first week and a half of January, so I only need to really do one more before...
ugh, tonight was the first customer christmas dinner of the year. 4 more to go :hair: I feel like I want to throw up from eating and drinking too...
I didn' have much coals left tonight for a relight. I cured that with about a minutes worth of torching the coals that burnt out with the stove...
Ive only been to the dump 3 times, and that resulted in one pickup of a little wood. My dump just has a small brush pile that you can only add to...
yeah, its definitely not gonna work for green wood, but for putting up dry wood for this winter it will do the trick.
How I process differs from load to load. If I have a ton of wood to get home, I will buck it, then anything that is a backbreaker gets quartered...
no pictures of mine, but I have something similar to this. [IMG] Rubbermaid plastic shed, about 8x10. Certainly not ideal for drying wood, but...
its 36 degrees here as well. I just loaded up the stove for the night, and then glanced at the weather. Apparently, its going to warm up from here...
20F here this morning, coldest its been to date. It feels pretty cool at 70F inside while the coals burn down.