16
after seeing this thread I did a CL search, and found an older listing for one of these, and one of the old metal 5 gallon round cans for free....
I like that one! I just bought a cheaper one with a single remote sensor for indoor/main living area. I like that I could monitor a few key areas...
looks like we are going to get that warmup that hit you guys on the overnight. I just threw two sticks in the stove this morning to keep the temps...
33F here, just spent sone time in the hot tub with the lady
I grabbed an old 18v Dewalt the other day at work, I forgot how.heavy those are.compared to the 20v
The redstone bricks are a crumbly mess though is my biggest gripe
Fiber Fuel Guy I'm in southern New Hampshire, and interested in trying your product!
Indeed it is.
I decided to mail it in this afternoon for work and moved about a cord of black locust into the shed. So apparently my 2.5+ cords of locust on...
you might wanna dig out the touk and throw on a sweater
Thanks for the report! I may have to look into these to supliment.
Got the "wood shed" put together earlier, then came in to watch the Pats game. Now I just need to get the shed filled asap.
Yeah, as I said, I really like the look of the new generation Colorado, but I would really have a hard time personally paying almost as much as a...
my grandfather was a 15-16YO member of the underwater demolition team in WWII....and I never saw anything other than instant coffee in his house...
26 degrees out, 67 in. Stove is just starting to chooch again on the maple reload. One of the splits is having a hissy fit :emb:
Sometimes it' easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. I think a transgression such as this would fall under those guidelines
17 years ago I spent the Y2K doomsday in the woods of Maine snowmobiling, and from what I remember, it was good riding too
I just broke into the second cord of my shoulder maple refilling the porch a little while ago. I wouldnt mind switching to locust soon, just need...
nice score!!! I pulled a few preban plastic cans out of my moms garage when she was selling her house. 2 gallon one is perfect for saw juice! Only...