100% agreement on that. Any time I'm going to be outside with my 3yo from now on my .45 will be joining us. Wife can chit in a hat if she has a...
Too much hardwood for her liking
My wifes vote is for mine :doh:
I'll have to talk to some of the neighbors with dogs, maybe their wives arent tree hugging pacifists :headbang:
I agree, and when I mentioned it this morning, I was told that I am not allowed to shoot them. I replied that I will do my best to shoo them away...
About 2-3AM my dog went ballistic at the back sliding glass door. Like trying to bust through the glass. My 14YO procrastination major was up...
I dont have much expertise on the training part either lol
I have gone back and forth on this. My biggest fear was a power outage while I was out of town, my wife ran my gas genny literally day and night...
More money in my own pocket instead of the owner of the propane company!
not very cold here, about 42F. Its like closing time at the bar in the stove....lotsa uglies
ROFL thanks
83°! Thats too hot for this fat pasty white redhead in the summer, never mind the winter! Id want to drive a truck through a wall to let that heat...
I dont yell at my family to SHUT THE DAMM DOOR!!! at least 5 times every day.
I think the biggest difference here is that while there is obviously plenty of stove topic threads, probably 80% or more of the threads on this...
Hopefully I have enough time left to burn the remainder of my shoulder wood that Ive already put on the porch before calling up the big guns.
48F and trending down. Back up to 70f I'm the house after leting the stove go cold. Does it still count as relighting from coals if I relight...
wait, you dont have a stove? [IMG]
I bought mine because I needed a way to monitor the RH moreso than anything else. The indoor outdoor temps are a plus too, because there is...
ROFL I just scuffed mine with some scotch brite, then cleaned it up good with mineral spirits. I found that it looked like garbage unless I put...
After your review, Im now waiting to hear back from Fiber Fuel Guy. He is going to contact a local distributor to get me some bricks to try out....