For newer trucks, I just dont see the value in used these days. I couldnt justify paying over 20K for a truck that has 100,000 miles on it! In...
Nothing wrong with that! I was left an old yardmachine ride on mower when I bought my house. I cant justify just replacing it, but I secretly...
That is a beautiful yet simple install! I really like it. I love the darker floors too. Pictures truly dont do the size of these stoves justice....
45 and rain here. 74 and quite cozy and shockingly quiet in the house.
Time to go pick up the new car. This one was cursed when it came to tires. 87k on it, and I've never once replaced a tire because it was worn. It...
It may look awkward, but Ive never once needed to use the fall away tool that they give you to open the stove. It definitely gets hot, but its...
I didnt even think of that.
I was carrying my daughter downstairs into the basement earlier when I slipped going around the corner because I swear someine polishes the carpet...