Yeah apple definitely doesn't generate cordage fast that's for sure. I cut in an orchard once back in 2020 IIRC and for the amount of work I...
Interesting observation. How old are those stacks in question? I find myself almost always making splits the same size so much so I really have...
I started last Summer with FBM ads for smoker wood. Several sales and a couple repeats. Nothing gang busters but much more profit than if...
Can you noodle and/or split rounds to make them smaller? Locust sections up rather easily IME with a maul. Just a thought. The lift seems like...
Never an easy decision to make. I've put a few of my cats down over the years. Our current tabby is 16.5 and slowly failing (he just looked up...
Thats too nice to use for wood Thom. Be gentle on the tailgate! :D Great find on the wood. Haven't been to my dump as of late and the...
Yeah even when they don't need help we seem to find a way! :makeitrain"
LOL!!! Wish my tailgate looked that nice. Big chunks can wreak havoc on equipment. At least it wasn't your foot! :eek: Making some good...
Yeah with the volume you have on hand I'd be a snob too.
Nice neighbor and even nicer firewood. :thumbs: Yeah hickory bark is the hardest IME. I make a point to wear eye protection when cutting it....
Since I own many DeWalt 20v tools I opted for their weed whacker too, but the motor burnt out on the first two after only a few uses. Store...
Why don't you save the water oak? Surprised you dont. Meant to ask you the other day when you mentioned this.
Him and I had a good talk. He said mine was worth the premium, but at what level compared to other wood. None of what was in that mess gave him...
Nice work folks. I cant say I've ever felled a tree cutting that close to the ground so I imagine its easy to mess up the cut. Glad there was no...
Yeah good rain here too. River load in the ravine below. 2-3" in the wheelbarrow. Yard not too bad. Assembling some bundles later.
Customer from post #243 above was content with a half cord. He had bought a cord from another seller to supplement his supply. Pure garbage IMO....
Looks like some nice firewood. :thumbs: How many cords you thinking?
You know its Spring when Greg has his annual split-a-thon. A FHC tradition. How many participants and how many hydros this year Greg?
:rofl: :lol: Like a marketing plan of mine. Any time I sell wood to a new customer I comp them with a bottle of Ex-lax. Why? I want them to...
Regular customer called for another cord. I have maybe 3/4 cord left that I can easily access. He had bought other wood from another seller and...