The goldfinches still have their Winter plumage. Its amazing the transformation when they molt. Titmouse in flight to the left.[ATTACH]
No one ever taught me either??? :nerd: What are they?
Looks like red oak of some kind.
No comment!!! :D :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Lots of fun with the flip flop method. Done it many a time alone and a few times with buzz-saw's help. The things we do for mill logs! :picard:
Well I drove an hour and a half for a load of tulip poplar! :emb: More than once. :loco: :crazy: jo191145 was nice enough to run it through...
[ATTACH]
Somehow I feel this isn't the bird he was referring to!!! :whistle: :vulture:
Nice find. Fast drying they are. The fact they are nice and straight makes it a bonus.
No, that's an addidictomy. :eek: :D :rofl: :lol:
:dex:[MEDIA]
YW. Some nice firewood with the missing bark. Split it and will be ready for the Fall. Getting scarce around these parts.
Lots of work in harvesting from remnant tops left behind, but some good wood to be had. Cant beat having it that close to home. Keep the pics...
Ash. Typical EAB tunneling damage.
Nice looking set up and nicer way to get it out. :thumbs: Some bigger splits. Will those get resplit?
I always enjoy these threads Mike. Safe travels and have fun. I hope nobody brings any baked beans. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
I agree with Jeff. I don't run semi chisel, but should as I sometimes cut dirty wood. I get spoiled by the faster cutting full chisel. Mebbe...
Thats convenient. RO a long procedure?
They were out of clay pigeons at the skeet range and substituted cow patties instead. Guess it was a crap shoot! BO
What does the RO do? I'd be interested in buying some if you have extra