What is the saw model?
Didja put it under your pillow? :sleeping: :D
Nice load and even nicer wood hauler. :thumbs: What year? I owned a 1986 F150 until 2001. BTW welcome to the FHC :handshake: Great to have you.
Will that 22 last the Summer? Those were some nice Goldilocks logs. Im sure the guys will appreciate them come splitting time.
How old were you when you got you're first hydro Dennis?
Ill drive it til the day it dies and then it goes to the scrap yard or it gets hauled away. It just went over 200k miles and I've owned it nearly...
Hope you checked for pitch before you took a seat? That sap is nasty stuff.
You get much hickory Joe? Does it get separated out or mixed with general cordage?
Yeah. I was amazed at how the yard had dried out at my Disney cut. It was actually starting to dust.
Wonder what the trade in value is for my truck? :rofl: :lol:
Do you have a jig for cutting them in bunches?
Reminds me of years back when I was a "part time" hoarder and the toolbox was in the way of my taking more wood. It was aluminum diamond plate...
Those ice storms can be severe and make a mess. Too bad about the tree coming down, but you're reaping the rewards of mother natures "gift"....
Nice upgrade. Sometimes its not easy at the end of a cut for me to find room for tools/saws with the way I load wood.
Congrats on the new set of wheels. :thumbs: Better be up bright and early to get a head start on those 275 face cords. ;) :saw: :tree:...
Ive gotten so used to cutting roadside clean up wood where limbs 6"and under (for the most part) doesn't exist as it gets chipped. My new source...
Looks like its time to add a 241 to the line up. :whistle: :saw: I don't mind some limb wood mixed in but that's a bit much. At least its...
Nice grab. :thumbs: Im still trying to catch up on the hours worth of sleep I lost. :sleeping:
[MEDIA]
Back for a few hours yesterday. Cut mostly red maple and oak. Helped with the splitter later on.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Remaining logs he'll offer to...