Looks like it split pretty easy for you. :thumbs: Kind of rare for elm IME unless its dead..
Nice find Hork! :thumbs: Random lengths are a pain but if it works for you all the power to ya. Dead/down ash that's not punky is getting to be...
Im good at breaking stones. :cool: Dunno how good id be at stacking them? Honestly I think i would be since I'm good at jigsaw puzzles....
Not crude oil, but barkless black locust. Few weeks back I spotted some fresher cut green BL that had been pushed off the road at one of my honey...
Happy Birthday Scotty Overkill :handshake:
Great that you got pics. I was told there was one around my wood yard. Finally saw it last year. I ran to get my camera as it was close but...
Sorry I shouldve been more specific. I meant the stack in the shed. The yellowish cut ends caught my attention.
Thanks. Im amazed that it has shrunk maybe 3/4" already. No tilting yet. Good breeze blows across the back yard there.
Nothing wrong with being on a Stihl kick! :salute: Some of us have been on them for years even decades (myself included). :loco: :crazy: :saw:...
No work on the new part but did some alterations to get the middle bay ready and started stacking. Sugar & silver maple, paper birch and some...
Cant beat free even if its just cottonwood. With those wind gusts its probably halfway seasoned by now. Amazes me how fast that stuff dries....
Ill bet that TP milled up easily. Do you know what saw he used?
I see you've met Ms. buZZsaw? :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Nice load of wood! What species is in the stack?
I believe its 180 cubic feet. So filled 3' deep its just over a cord.
Nice looking truck. How much will the dump bed hold?
Good points. Ive run Stihls since 1985 and the only bad experience I've had was with a 170 which I knew what I bought. Its since been sent...
The mania is gone, but I did find some fresh cut at one honey hole. Spied a couple barkless blowovers there I may grab.[ATTACH] Im just tired of...
Looking good Joe. Do the splits have their own distinct thud when the land in the bin? Music to my ears. Are you going to sell any of that next...
Im sure. I have a few in my mouth (what's left of them) that need removal. :emb: Been putting it off.