Just a FHC joke. I've dated plus sized but not any Dr. Now wannabes! :rofl: :lol: My guess is 414lbs.
There's a wood fired pizza place in Northford center that uses white oak (I havent been there in a long time so it could have changed) When I...
About the same as one of my ex GF's :eek:
Biggest PI vine I've ever encountered was on BL. Actually right down the road from this score.[IMG]
Good stuff right there. I see a new avatar pic! Gives new meaning to the term get a round to it! Last time I did that Ms.buZZsaw had to cut me...
Made out like a bandit there. :thumbs:
There's one by the back entrance to Oakdale. I've stopped and looked. Lots of schlepping wood. My schlepping days are getting numbered. I have...
I set goals but being motivated is another thing! :emb: I try to keep my wood goals small.
Was there any rock maple? :whistle:
Happy Birthday WeldrDave :handshake: Hope you and the family are doing well.
Better grab it before I do! ;) I want to get a few more loads before it gets too warm and everything comes back to life. I have a few other...
How bad were the storms in your area Jeff?
Well its on the ground and youre in one piece which is most important Glad it came down where you wanted it.
Yup. I was mainly focused on the bark. I saw the insect damaged at the stump which is more common in ash than tulip IME. The dark knots were...
Holy cow that's a lot. You must be using that special Alaska blend. :D
Now that I give it a second look it very well could be tulip poplar based on the end cuts. The barks can be very similar. I tried to zoom in on...
X2 for ash.
"Bringing in the Benjamin's" Farwood! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Although that name may be taken already!:whistle:
One of my competitors uses that name. Actually met the guy a few times while I was working at my "Disney" score.He was buying wood.
Good stuff there. Easy Pickens too. How soon you going back for the rest?