No, but Brad sure as he!! can be! :rofl: :lol: Answering for a friend! ;)
I saw 5 dozen at Walmart yesterday for $24 and change
ex GF...and she didn't swing! :eek:
LOL!!! I've used my gas powered blower to do the same except both doors are open. Quite the cloud comes out!:emb:
Interesting. The ones I just bought have the 45* handles. Thought it was a redesigned bottle by the mfr.
Stacked the load yesterday along with other splits on hand. Stack is 12' long by 6.5' tall. Started a second row. [ATTACH] I wonder how long...
Yes. Four on the truck, four on the trailer, and four (two big and two small) on the tractor! Cant trick me! :rofl: :lol:
I don't see any nets so the net weight is zero? Trick question here! :D Ill guess 10,000lbs
Did it hit the spot? No wait it was Spot! :rofl: :lol:
What do you call a female personal injury lawyer? Sue BO
LOL!!! She broke down and bought a dozen while shopping tonight. :emptywallet: We had security escort us and the eggs to the car! :rofl: :lol:
Good stuff there. Ill take all the Norway/Crimson I can get. Splits easily and btu's comparable to ash IMO. Yard trees can be tough but find a...
Calling WinonaRail. He sells smoker wood.
Lucky find Joe. At least you recouped some of it.
I use it around the stacks and PA area for mud control. Im to the point that I now rake it up, scoop with a coal shovel and will either disperse...
So who won the chicken dinner?
Looks like a fun time was had by all. I'm questioning the person who brought the beans...unless they slept outside.:fart: :rofl: :lol: Was...
Tulip poplar rounds in my wood yard.[ATTACH]
Thanks. I need some BL for next years inventory. Have some on hand yet including rounds. Got the rest split yesterday. Close to a half cord...
X2