I see a reality TV show here! :loco: :crazy: FHC sponsored! :makeitrain"
Did she help load? :whistle: Im impressed you got the big ones on there. Another nice load! :thumbs: Ms. buZZsaw says if I bring home another...
Some raking today. Filled six like this and dumped in the woods. More to do yet.[ATTACH]
Happy birthday EODMSgt :handshake:
Were hoarders Scotty...there's no such thing as "stocked up"! :rofl: :lol: :tree: :stacker: :woodsign: Pics of said wood or I'm sending Eric...
Thats was good! :salute:
Already taken...see post #31 above.
Looks mighty familiar. ;) Good thing I haven't been in the area!
Yeah huh? Dok440 isn't gonna be happy!
14062 :rofl: :lol:
My area where75% of my splitting takes place. It will get raked, scooped and dumped. I can easily fill a feed bag with wood shards after...
All part of the process. I usually split and stack as I acquire rounds so I don't feel overwhelmed when I get a lot. Plus it breaks up the...
Dedicated customer! :salute:
Gonna nick name it "Bruiser" as its black and blue?
Snow shovel got put away earlier this month. Used it once or twice.
I think I figured 35 cords between bundles, general cordage, and BL/specialty woods. Not a fan of doing bundles myself. I always try to keep...
So do all the ones in my little black book! :rofl: :lol:
:woodsign: WooHoo! :makeitrain" Keep on :saw: :axe: :stacker: I think Winter cordage sales are finished for me. I picked up 3-4 off season...
In theory a good idea but even a good hand truck wouldn't work at this location. An embankment that the town has pushed brush, logs, leaves etc over.
Nice job getting it on the ground. Trees with unexpected hollows can be scary. Hope the snow misses you and you can cut tomorrow. Good luck with...