Yeah I never got there before they sold them, and haven't looked for any recently, but I'll probably pick up a slightly larger motor, if I come...
X2, USSC is chicom junk (ironically), spend an extra couple hundred and get something made to last more than a couple years...better functionally...
With the high ceiling in the there that stove should be fine. Where you buying, local? If not, check out myfireplaceproducts.com it's basically...
I have TEFC compressor motor now...I guess I'm not pickin up what you throwin down?
Thermal imaging
Yeah I have a feeling that may be the deal breaker...
Looks to be Aussie made... RedGum 32000 SUPER HDV Vertical Log Splitter
Seen this... [ATTACH] And this... [ATTACH]
Possibly...not a bad idea...
https://www.truemetalsupply.com/product-page/14-oversized-metal-to-wood-fastener-1-5
[ATTACH]
Hey walt (hope this link works for ya) https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Xn4r4wxuy5Wee3ZL/?mibextid=D5vuiz [ATTACH]
How about a loaded bike pic? [ATTACH]
That's a good thing...truthfully it's a sad thing to watch a 1-200 YO working barn burn. They are almost never replaced by timber framed...
I have the harbor fright version of that...it works fine, but sometimes things that aren't close to the lens are hard to see great details...
Nice...I've heard of them, don't have any at work though (that I'm aware of) might have to mention that...
With that low of a compression reading I'm guessing that it has auto compression release...does that need to be disabled to get proper readings?...
I hear it's better than tarps, but never actually tried it myself (I've tried about everything else though... IMO epdm rubber is still the best,...